Mesa County supports and enhances our community by efficiently addressing needs and services.
Mesa County is a magnet for business opportunity that is an attractive place to live, work, and raise a family, while enjoying our abundant recreational resources.
Mesa County's Guiding Values
- Leadership - We lead efforts that meet our mission, vision and goals by active listening, being approachable, motivating others to action and by aligning our resources efficiently and responsibly.
- Service - Our public service is valuable, needed and respected. We are committed to serving the community through our work and volunteer efforts.
- Integrity – We are leaders and employees that earn trust and build honest, respectful relationships between our organization and our citizens.
- Respect - We treat others as we would like to be treated. Everyone should be treated professionally and with dignity.
- Dedication – We focus our energy on accomplishing our goals and being able to withstand setbacks. We work hard to meet the challenges of balancing public service and policy-making.
- Liberty – We strive to enhance and preserve responsible individual freedom
These values are expected to provide direction to our organization regarding its professional conduct, both collectively and individually.