Proclamations are presented by the Board of Mesa County Commissioners to recognize special events or efforts of community organizations and typically designate a day, week, or month to celebrate. The objective of a proclamation is to honor and celebrate events or to increase awareness of significant issues of importance to Mesa County residents.
Please submit all proclamation requests to Mesa County Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proclamations should be submitted three weeks prior to the special event.
- Provide language for your proclamation. The draft may be edited at the discretion of Administration and the Commissioners.
- Proclamations are not automatically renewed. Requests must be made each year with updated language.
- Please wait to make announcement that the proclamation will be read until you have received approval from the Administration office.
- Not all requests can be accommodated. Proclamations are read at the Commissioners’ sole discretion.
As always, if you have any questions call Mesa County Administration at (970) 244-1885, or email us at email@example.com