In Office Since January of 2013
Current Term Expires January of 2017
Phone: (970) 244-1606
Rose graduated with honors from Villanova University in with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and a minor in Japanese. She attended St. John's University School of Law and is admitted to practice law in Colorado, New York, New Jersey and Florida. Rose founded her own law practice and focuses on estate planning and small business start-ups.
Rose is a dedicated member of the community and does pro bono work for residents in need. She is a member of Rotary and Grand Valley Young Professionals and participates in many community service projects.
Rose and her husband live in Palisade with their daughter.
In addition to serving as a Mesa County Commissioner, Rose currently serves on the following boards and committees:
- Board of County Commissioners
- Board of Human Services
- Board of Equalization
- PID governing boards - 1159 Districts
- Club 20
- Colorado Counties, Inc. (CCI) - Health & Human Services Committee
- Child Welfare Allocation Committee
- Community Services Block Grant (admin by Human Services)
- Evidence Based Decision Making Executive Committee
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership
- Drug Threat Oversight Collaborative
- Purchase Development Rights Committee
- Riverview Technology Corp
- Rural Consortium Board
- Western Colorado Business Development (Incubator)
- Mesa County Enterprise Zone