| Limekiln Pedestrian Bridge Project RFB-14-03054-3027 |
Project Summary: The County of Mesa, Colorado, will receive sealed bids for the Limekiln Pedestrian Bridge Project RFB-14-03054-3027 at the Mesa County Public Works Department, 200 South Spruce, Grand Junction, Colorado, until 10:00 A.M. November 7, 2014. All bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at the Mesa County Public Works Department, at 200 South Spruce, Grand Junction, CO 81501 at 10:00 A.M. November 7, 2014.
Pertinent features of this project include: The Limekiln Pedestrian Bridge Project calls for the construction of a 10 foot wide path on the north side of Highway 340 between Colonial Drive and Monument Village Shopping Center. Major features of the project include 900 lineal feet of concrete sidewalk, approximately 1100 cubic yards of unclassified excavation, 2000 face square feet of retaining wall, one prefabricated pedestrian bridge with a span of 100 feet including two abutments with approximately 55 cubic yards of structural concrete, 300 lineal feet of 6 inch micropile and 6200 pounds of reinforcing steel. Also included are landscaping and site restoration/seeding. The project limits are completely within the State highway right of way.
- Information packets will be available on Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Proposals Due, Friday, November 7, 2014 by 10:00am.
- These Contract Documents are available by contacting Pam Hawkins at 970-244-1765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A mandatory pre-bid Conference will be held Tuesday at 9:00 A.M. on October 28,, 2014 in the Training Room A at the Old Mesa County Courthouse located at 544 Rood Ave., Grand Junction, CO 81501. This room is located across the hall from the HR Department of Mesa County.
- Bidders are encouraged to do a site visit before the pre-bid.