| 38 Road Safety Improvement Project RFB-14-03053 |
Project Summary: The County of Mesa, Colorado, will receive sealed bids for the 38 Road Safety Improvement Project RFB-14-03053 at the Mesa County Public Works Department, 200 South Spruce, Grand Junction, Colorado, until 3:00 P.M. October 14, 2014. All bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at the Mesa County Public Works Department, at 200 South Spruce, Grand Junction, CO 81501 at 3:00 P.M. October 14, 2014.
Pertinent features of this project include: The 38 Road Safety Improvement Project calls for the complete reconstruction of 38 Road between the Orchard Mesa Irrigation District Tailrace and the intersection of Solbre El Rio. Primary features of the project include widening lanes to 14 feet, adding shoulders, storm drain facilities, retaining walls, concrete rockfall mitigation barriers and a 10 foot wide concrete path. The overall length of the project is 2,660 feet. The project is to commence after November 15, 2014 and reach substantial completion on April 17, 2015.
- Information packets will be available on Monday, September 15, 2014.
- Proposals Due, Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 2014 by 3:00pm.
- These Contract Documents are available by contacting Pam Hawkins at 970-244-1765 or email@example.com.
- A mandatory pre-bid Conference will be held Tuesday at 10:00 A.M. on September 30, 2014 in the Multi Purpose Room A at the Mesa County Central Service Building located at 200 South Spruce, Grand Junction, CO 81502. Enter the building by the West Door which is marked: Elections/Food Distribution. Turn left and go down the hall to the Multi Purpose Room.
- Bidders are encouraged to do a site visit before the pre-bid.