200 S. Spruce Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us an email and we'll get back to
you as soon as possible
- Mesa County Land Development Code
- City of Fruita Code Enforcement: (970) 858-0763
- City of Grand Junction Code Enforcement: (970) 244-1593
- City of Palisade Code Enforcement: (970) 464-1116
- Mesa County Planning Department Frequently Asked Questions
- Book on Neighborhood Law
Disposal Options in Mesa County:
- Mesa County Landfill and Transfer Stations- general household trash, mattresses, metal, appliances1, yard debris, concrete.
- Mesa County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility- general household hazardous waste, oil, antifreeze, gasoline, paint/ stain, electronics2, cleaners, lightbulbs, sharps/ syringes, batteries, pesticides/ insecticides, fireworks, medications.
1 Appliances containing Freon must be evacuated and certified prior to disposal at the Landfill.
2 Electronics- Contact the Hazardous Waste Collection Facility for disposal fees for electronics.