544 Rood Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
In Office Since January of 2013
Current Term Expires January of 2021
Phone: (970) 244-1606
|Rose graduated with honors from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and a minor in Japanese. She attended St. John's University School of Law and is admitted to practice law in Colorado, New York, and Florida.
Rose is a dedicated member of the community, is a member of Rotary and participates in many community service projects.
Rose and her husband live in Orchard Mesa with their daughter and son.
Please click on the title to view additional information
In addition to serving as a Mesa County Commissioner, Rose currently serves on the following boards and committees:
- Board of County Commissioners
- Board of Human Services
- Board of Equalization
- Colorado Counties, Inc. (CCI) - Western District President, Legislative Committee, General Government Committee (Chair)
- Club 20
- Child Welfare Allocation Committee
- Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce Govermental Affairs
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Executive Committee and Board
- Grand Junction Regional Air Service Alliance
- Orchard Mesa Pool Board
- Western Colorado Business Incubator Board
Rose is a dedicated member of the community and does pro bono work for residents in need. She is a member of Rotary and Grand Valley Young Professionals and participates in many community service projects.