544 Rood Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
Open Records Request
Some offices and departments handle their own records requests.
Please use the appropriate link below to make a request.
- Mesa County Sheriff's Office
Criminal Justice Records & Public Records that reside within the Mesa County Sheriff's Office
- Mesa County Department of Health - Contact by email: email@example.com
Public records that reside within the Mesa county Department of Health
- Mesa County Clerk and Recorder's Office
- Public Hearing Historical Documents and Official County Contracts
Search for historical items in Mesa County Board of County Commissioner Meetings and Minutes.
- Judicial / Court Records
Court records are in the possession of the court clerks at the Mesa County Justice Center of the 21st Judicial District for the State of Colorado. You can go there in person at 125 North Spruce Street in Grand Junction, Colorado;
- or their phone number is 970-257-3625 and the Judicial Court Records website.
If your request cannot be directed to one of the above departments, you may make a request here:
- Make a General County Records Request
- If payment is required, see: Make a General County Records Payment