Return Your Mail Ballot for Elections
Want your ballot to be counted?
All ballots must be returned by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day to be counted.
You have three options for returning your completed ballot
Secure 24-Hour Ballot Drop Box (Preferred Option)
This option eliminates any risk of your ballot getting lost or delayed in the mail. We have eight drop box locations throughout Mesa County. Find locations in your mail ballot packet or on our Drop Box Locations page.
Return by United States Postal Service (USPS) Mail
- You will need to apply adequate postage to your mail ballot envelope.
- Please allow plenty of time for your ballot to arrive.
- It is recommended that you mail your ballot at least 8 days before Election Day.
- If it is too late to return your ballot by mail, please use a Secure 24-Hour Ballot Drop Box instead.
- Your ballot must be received by our office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day (postmarks do not count).