Survey Plat and Monument Record Search
Interactive Map System
Access our map viewer with Survey Plats, Right-of-Way (ROW), and Global Positioning System (GPS) information. Right-of-Way is the legal right, established by usage or grant, to pass along a specific route through grounds or property belonging to another. Global Positioning System is a system using satellite signals to fix the location of a radio receiver on or above the earth's surface.
- Using the dropdown menu Search By, select a search method, for example Address
- Upon selecting Address a window appears on the left side of the screen, begin entering the address and watch as the window populates with matching choices.
- Select the appropriate address and the map will zoom to the parcel with that address.
- A layer list appears on the left side of the screen. Clicking on the radio buttons will alternatively turn on and turn off layers. The features of each layer are indicated by color. Some layers are only accessible by subscription but the majority are open to free public use.
- Clicking within the boundary of a parcel will open a list of documents relative to your layer selection.
- There may be more than one result, which can be accessed by clicking on the triangles in the popup window.
- As you page through the results you can click on the blue record number to open the document, which can be sent to pdf or printed.
You are encouraged to explore the many layers of information available through the Mesa County Geographic Information System.