The Mesa County Fairgrounds has stalls which are available in conjunction with shows or to those who are passing through town and need a place to board livestock overnight.
- All overnight boarders much complete and sign both the Fairgrounds Liability Waiver and the Overnight Boarding Form.
- Only one (1) night stays are permitted unless approved in writing by the manager or designee in advance.
- Advanced reservations are encouraged and are greatly appreciated.
- If arriving after hours, please leave payment and signed forms in an envelope and place in the lockbox located on the east side of the old Show Office.
- All animals are left on the property at their own risk. There is no overnight security on the premises. Locking of stall doors is not permitted by order of the Fire Marshall.
Overnight Boarding Fees:
~ Stalls are $25 per stall per night (Includes 1 bag of shavings and stall cleaning)
~ Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted