County Offices Closed Nov. 23 & 24 for Thanksgiving Holiday
Most Mesa County offices are closed on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 23 and 24, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
This two-day closure includes:
- Administration, Assessor, County Commissioners, County Attorney, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Surveyor, and Treasurer (544 Rood Ave.)
- Clerk & Recorder: Elections, Clerk to the Board, Recording (200 S. Spruce St.) Motor Vehicle (all locations
- Department of Human Services (510 29 1/2 Road)
- Facilities and Fairgrounds (2785 U.S. Hwy. 50)
- Public Health (510 29 1/2 Road)
- Public Works, Building, and Planning (971 Coffman Road & 200 S. Spruce St.)
- Regional Transportation Planning Office (525 S. 6th St.)
- Sheriff's Office: Records and Civil Divisions (215 Rice St.)
- Tri-River Area CSU Extension (2775 U.S. Hwy. 50)
- Workforce Center (512 29 1/2 Road)
These offices will be closed Thursday and open Friday:
- Animal Services (971A Coffman Road near Whitewater) will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- District Attorney's Office and the Justice Center (125 N. Spruce St.)
- Grand Valley Transit fixed and paratransit services (525 S. 6th St.)
- Solid Waste Campus: Compost Facility, Hazardous Waste Facility & Transfer Stations (3071 U.S. Hwy. 50)
The closure does NOT include:
- Coroner's Office
- Criminal Justice Services (all locations)
- Sheriff's Office: jail, patrol, emergency services (215 Rice St.)
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! County offices will resume regular business hours Monday, Nov. 27.