You could design Mesa County's next "I Voted" sticker
Do you know anyone in grades one through 12 who is artsy and creative? If so, they are eligible to participate in Mesa County Elections' first "I Voted" sticker contest from Sept. 1 through Oct. 31 to show civic pride in our community and remind our neighbors to vote!
Design a logo that Mesa County Elections can potentially use on their 2-inch "I Voted" stickers and digital graphics for the 2024 election season. Send your digital artwork to email@example.com or deliver your hand-made artwork to Mesa County Elections, P.O. Box 20000, Grand Junction, CO 81502.
- Participants must be a Mesa County resident
- Participants must be in grades 1-12
- The design must be 2 inches by 2 inches
- "I Voted" must appear in the design
- Designs will be accepted from Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
The Mesa County Elections Office will select the top designs and post them on vote.mesacounty.us from Nov. 13 through Dec. 31 for the public to vote on their favorite "I Vote" sticker design.
The elections office will announce the design winner in January 2024, and Mesa County will distribute the stickers and digital artwork throughout the 2024 election season.
If you are interested in participating, please download the following PDF files:
- Mesa County Elections Sticker Contest Release Letter
- Mesa County Elections Sticker Contest Template
- Mesa County Elections Sticker Contest Rules
- Mesa County Elections Sticker Contest Flyer
For questions, please reach out at (970) 244-1662.