Join the Executive Fair Board
Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for business, management, or event promotion? The Mesa County Executive Fair Board invites you to be a driving force behind our County Fair!
The Executive Fair Board, established by the Mesa County Board of Commissioners, takes the lead in orchestrating the Mesa County Fair — a true community event that ignites joy in our community every year, the last week of July. The fair unites our community from 4-H activities to captivating open-class competitions, livestock sales, and the demolition derby.
Executive Fair Board volunteers will:
- Team up with fellow board members to execute the Mesa County Fair while championing our vision and mission.
- Take the reins in coordinating various fair programs, ensuring they align seamlessly with established benchmarks and goals.
- Make strategic decisions fueling fair planning, financial oversight, and magnetic promotions.
- Dive into community engagement, weaving valuable partnerships with local businesses and locking in sponsorships that make a difference.
- Attend monthly board meetings and additional meetings leading up to the fair.
Applications are due Sept. 11, 2023. Join the Mesa County Executive Fair Board, and apply here.
For any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Carstens at firstname.lastname@example.org.