Skip to main content

Mesa County has launched a Road Problem Reporter for non-emergency road and traffic requests. Use this app to report issues in Unincorporated Mesa County, and Public Works will review the request during working hours.

Residents are encouraged to leave contact information for Mesa County to follow up; however, they can stay anonymous if preferred. Users can also view and comment on other requests with additional information or photos.

This portal is not intended for emergency use – if you need to submit an emergency request, please contact 9-1-1. The app shows unincorporated areas eligible to submit a request, however users inside Mesa County’s towns and cities can make a request as below:


   Launch Road Problem Reporter     


Grand Junction: Report a Concern or call (970) 244-1556

Fruita: Use the Citizen Request Portal or call (970) 858-9558

Palisade: Call (970) 464-5602

De Beque: Call (970) 283-5475

Collbran: Call (970) 487-3751

Announcements, Information, Notices
Laptop with a preview of the Mesa County Citizen Problem Reporter app.