200 S. Spruce Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us an email and we'll get back to
you as soon as possible
The Planning Division encourages Business Development within Mesa County to facilitate the retention and expansion of existing business, the attraction of new business to the community, and the development of new businesses through training, support facilities and low cost business loans. Utilization of contracts with the Grand Junction Economic Partnership and the Business Incubator significantly facilitates and strengthens community partnerships and collaboration.
Grants and Economic Partnerships
Economic Development is an important component for Mesa County. It provides its citizens with a strong thriving economy which will allow the community to continue to grow. Diverse jobs will bring living wages, heath benefits, and other essential services to the area. Positive economic development will provide for our youth and give them the opportunity to remain within Mesa County if they choose to do so.
Community Development Block Grants (CDBG):
- City of Grand Junction CDBG
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs / Community Development Block Grant Information
Economic Reports and Statistics
- Foreclosure Reports and Statistics - Colorado Department of Local Affairs / Division of Housing
- Grand Junction Economic Development Reports and Studies - Provided by the Grand Junction Economic Partnership
- Housing Market Analysis for Grand Junction, CO - Prepared by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Policy Development and Research, July 1, 2018
- Market at a Glance- HUDuser.gov