Fun in Mesa County
A great place to visit!
Mesa County is 3,300 square miles and the largest metropolitan city between Denver and Salt Lake City.
We have have a wide range of activities to offer visitors.
- Mountains, lakes, and rivers
- Deserts and National Forests
- The Colorado National Monument and its awe-inspiring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape.
- Colorado's wine country
- Palisade Peaches
Arts and Entertainment
Eat, have fun, and shop
- Bureau of Land Management - Colorado
- Parks and Recreation program from City of Grand Junction
- Colorado National Monument from National Parks Service
- Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association (OPMOBA)
- Colorado State Parks
- Parks and outdoor spaces managed by Mesa County
- One Riverfront Trail System
- Interactive Map of Trails in Mesa County from our GIS department.