Healthcare and Human Services
A healthy and caring community!
- The Grand Junction area is a regional medical and health center serving a population of approximately 500,000 in western Colorado and eastern Utah and is the largest between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- Consequently the level of medical and health services are superb and are uncommon to a community of this size.
- Mesa County is also a very caring community.
- The partnerships between local public, private and non-profit entities to help those in need are unique, innovative, and successful in helping our residents reach their goals of self sufficiency.
Access health and human services in Mesa County
- Community Hospital
- Family Health West
- Grand Junction Veterans Health Care System
- St. Mary's Hospital