Housing and Property Services
A great place to live!
- The communities within Mesa County offer a wide variety of new and existing homes.
- The cost of living in the area is reasonable and around the national average.
- The existence of a local housing authority is evidence that our residents care about their neighbors and about the future of our communities.
Information for residents and property owners
- Assessor's Office
- Building Department
- Burn Permits from Public Health Department
- Composting, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Landfill, and Recycling from the Solid Waste Management department
- Deeds, Liens, and Records from the Recording department
- Floodplain Management Program
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Interactive Mapping Systems
- Grand Junction Housing Authority
- Noxious Weed and Pest Management
- Pay / View Property Taxes from the Treasurer's office
- Permits available from the Public Works Division (Driveway, Stormwater Construction, Surface Alteration, Underground)
- Real Property Public Information Retrieval System from the Assessor's office
- Stormwater Management Program
- Surveyor's Office
- Zoning Interactive map system