3071 US Highway 50
Grand Junction, CO 81503
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
Statistics for Hazardous Waste Collection Facility (HWCF)
- Opened February 4, 2000.
- The HWCF a state-of-the-art collection facility designed to handle county residents need for year-round disposal of hazardous materials.
- Use of the facility is FREE to all Mesa County residential households.
- The types of hazardous materials accepted at the HWCF include motor oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, batteries, cleaning products, furniture polishes, soaps, interior and exterior paint, stains, aerosol paints, home-use fertilizers, and pesticides.
- The HWCF provides an affordable and legal disposal/recycling option for small businesses in Mesa County. The program is fee based and requires participating businesses to register with the program.
- Many new or near new materials have been turned in by the public for disposal or recycling and are available for reuse free of charge at the HWCF.
- The HWCF is located within the Mesa County Solid Waste Campus, 3071 US Highway 50.
- The HWCF is open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. for residential drop-off. Business waste is collected by appointment.
|Pounds of Hazardous Waste|
|Collected||Recycled||Provided through the