Rules and Regulations
While visiting the parks, open spaces, and other facilities, please be mindful of the following rules and regulations.
- Hours of Operations: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Smoking is prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited
- Sales and use of illegal substances prohibited
- Abuse or harassment of other participants, profanity and abusive language will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the park.
- All dogs must be leashed
- All dog waste must be picked up and disposed of in trash receptacles. Be a responsible pet owner.
- Facility reservations have first priority in use. Schedule a facility through the appropriate municipality or organization that oversees reservations.
- For maintenance information Monday-Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.), email the Mesa County Facilities Parks Division or call 970-244-3230.