315 North Spruce Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
Rules and Regulations
While visiting Mesa County parks, open spaces, and other facilities, please be mindful of the following Rules & Regulations:
- Hours of Operation: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Smoking is Prohibited
- Glass Containers are Prohibited
- Sales & Use of Illegal substances is Prohibited
- Abuse or harrassment of other participants, profanity and abusive language will not be tolerated and can result in your removal from the park.
- All dogs must remain on their leashes. All dog waste must be picked up and disposed of in trash receptacles. Some parks have materials provided for users, while others require your own. Be a responsible pet owner.
- Facility reservations will have first priority. Scheduling of facilities are through the appropriate municipality or organization that oversees reservations.
- For Maintainance Information Monday-Friday (8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.), contact the Mesa County Facilities & Parks Division