- Apply for a Pre-Application with a Planner,
- Submit new project applications,
- Add additional documents and information for previously submitted projects, and
- See all correspondence regarding your project.
You may submit Residential Site Plans via email to MCComDev@mesacounty.us.
- Historical building and septic permit information,
- The status of recently submitted building permits,
- Recent building and septic inspection results.
*Please note, you cannot submit a new building or septic system permit via eTrak-it. All applications must be submitted at the Community Development counter.
You may submit Contractor License applications, Septic Permit applications and Septic Clearance applications via email to MCComDev@mesacounty.us. The Building Department is able to take payment over the phone with a credit card authorization form. Please contact Community Development Support Services at (970) 244-1631 for more information.
The Code Compliance Department is able to able to accept new code violation complaints through the online Citizen Complaint Form. The complaint form is logged into our tracking system and assigned to a Compliance Officer for investigation.
To stay informed on all Community Development updates you can also sign up for email updates and quarterly newsletters.