Common Forms for Recording
Forms available from our department
Definition of forms and terms
Liens are filed to hold interest against property.
Deeds are written documents for the transfer of real estate.
Deeds of Trust
- These are legal documents, similar to a mortgage, in which property is used as security for an obligation owned by a borrower.
- In the State of Colorado, a third party, the public trustee, is appointed as a regulatory official.
Uniform Commercial Code (U.C.C.)
- The Uniform Commercial Code is a set of various statutes concerning contract and business law.
- These are filed for $10.00 plus a $3.00 document surcharge if the document consists of one or two pages.
- $15.00 plus a $3.00 document surcharge if the document consists of more than two pages.