Recording a document
How do I record a document?
- You need to have the entire document completed and signed before a Notary (if required) before you come into the office to record.
- Bring your document to our office
- Provide the appropriate fees
The Recording Department does not carry blank forms.
- You may want to review our list of forms on our Common Forms page to see if one of the options will work for you.
- If you need forms that are not available on our website, you may access additional forms through the Mesa County Library website
- Blank Forms can also be acquired from a publishing company.