Access Permits for Mesa County
The Mesa County Road Access Policy has been adopted to guide the access permitting process of Mesa County Roads.
Access Permits Required
- Protect the public health, safety, and welfare.
- Maintain smooth traffic flow.
- Maintain road right-of-way drainage, both present and future.
- Balance the interests of private property owners with the public safety and public investment.
- Protect the capacity of the public roads and the public investment while meeting state, regional, local and private transportation needs and interests.
Preliminary Access Location (PAL) Brochure
Brochure has more information about Permit process.