Why move to Mesa County?
Mesa County is home to the largest metropolitan city between Denver and Salt Lake City.
The beauty of Western Colorado is our office and your family’s playground!
Mesa County is 3,300 square miles of:
- Mountains, lakes and rivers
- Deserts and National Forests
- The Colorado National Monument and its awe-inspiring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape
- Colorado's wine country
- Palisade Peaches
An outdoor paradise
Mesa County offers unparalleled access to outdoor recreation.
- Perfect for hiking, camping, fishing, or skiing on the Grand Mesa, thanks to the year-round dry, mild climate.
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking, ATV, jeep trails, and whitewater rafting on the Colorado River.
- Stunning golf courses whose green fairways are juxtaposed against the red rocks of the Colorado National Monument.
Ever want to ski and golf on the same day?
Thanks to Mesa County's unique landscape, you can start your day with a round of golf in the valley, then ski at 8,000 feet on the Grand Mesa!
Don't take our word for it, watch: