Inmate visitation information
All inmate personal phone calls and video visitation are subject to recording and monitoring
Inmate visitation services and regulations:
- Virtual video visits are available to eligible inmates
- Family/friends can visit with the inmate using:
- Internet-connected device
Video visits may be scheduled through the Video Visitation system via the IC Solutions website.
- 20 minutes long
- May take place seven days per week, based on availability
- Must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
Inmate eligibility requirements
- Must be in the facility for 72 hours before being eligible to have a visitation scheduled
- Inmates on sanctions are not eligible for video visits
- Video visitation is available for most, but not all inmates
Eligible inmates may receive
- One free video visitation per inmate per week
- A fee may apply for additional visits
Reminder: All inmate personal visitations are subject to recording and monitoring.
Professional visitors, such as attorneys, who have questions about visitation with their clients should contact the Jail Visitation office Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
Inmate phone calls
- Inmates are not allowed to receive telephone calls while in the Detention Facility
- Inmates may make collect calls or calls from their ICS phone account (Keep in mind that some phone service providers automatically block you from receiving collect calls)
- A time limit of 20 minutes per call is mandated to allow all inmates the opportunity to utilize the telephone
- The phone will automatically shut off after 20 minutes
- Emergency calls may be allowed after a staff member has confirmed the emergency
ICS Online System Information
To put money on an inmate’s phone account
Detention Facility contact information
Real call or a scam?
- A REAL phone call from an inmate will always identify the inmate who is calling you.
- You also must set up an account with ICSolutions BEFORE you can receive a phone call.
- A SCAM phone call will:
- Ask you for your credit card information over the phone
- NOT identify the inmate who is attempting to call you
- You may look up a person to see if they are in the facility by visiting our Inmate Locator System.