Business of the Commissioners
Want to learn about your county commissioners?
The Board of County Commissioners serves as the county government's legislative and policy-setting body.
- Board of County Commissioners
- Board of Human Services
- Board of Special Districts
- Board of Equalization
Duties and responsibilities
- Adopt annual county budget
- Establish policies and procedures
- Oversee county income and expenses
- Represents the interest of citizens at local, state and national levels
Public Hearing Information for Commissioners
Community members can access public hearing agendas, minutes, and videos.
Commissioners Weekly Schedule
View your County Commissioners schedule and find out what they are up to this week.
Meeting Types and Rules for County Commissioners
Learn about the different types of meetings and the rules for participating in Public Hearings and Meetings.