Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee provides a link between planning and implementation.
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) consists of engineering and planning staff that provide input on transportation matters from a technical perspective. The TAC provides recommendations and policy advice to the Grand Valley Regional Transportation Committee (GVRTC). Staff from member governments serve on the TAC.
The TAC typically meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
Next TAC Meeting
April 12, 2023
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Regional Transportation Planning Office, 525 S. 6th Street, 2nd Floor
- CDOT Region 3 – Mark Rogers
- City of Fruita – Sam Atkins
- City of Grand Junction – Trent Prall
- Grand Valley Transit (GVT) – Valdon Lewis
- Mesa County – Laura Page
- Town of Collbran – Melonie Matarozzo
- Town of DeBeque – Lisa Rogers
- Town of Palisade – Brian Rusche