Skip to main content

Where can I report animal abuse?

Mesa County Animal Control

Who handles barking dog complaints?

Mesa County Animal Control handles all areas of Mesa County, including the city limits of Grand Junction.

Oftentimes talking to your neighbor and notifying them of your concerns goes a long way. 

Who will remove bees from my property?

The Tri-River extension service at 970-244-1834 maintains a list of people willing to remove bees.

If they are closed, and you cannot wait until they open, contact dispatch at 970-242-6707.

Who removes dead animals from the road?

Mesa County Animal Control can help with most small animals.

The Colorado Division of Wildlife and Colorado Department of Transportation handle large animals and those on the interstate and highways.

Contact the Colorado State Patrol dispatch at 970-249-4392.