3071 US Highway 50
Grand Junction, CO 81503
P.O. Box 20,000
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001
- 3071 Highway 50
- Grand Junction, CO
- (970) 256-9543
- Thursday - Saturday, 8 AM - 4:15 PM
As of July 1, 2013, electronic waste is banned from all Colorado landfills. Electronics contain mercury, lead, cadmium and hexavalent chromium which are hazardous to people and the environment when not properly recycled. In addition to hazardous materials, electronics contain large amounts of glass, metal and plastic that can be recycled. The Hazardous Waste Collection Facility will accept electronics from residents and businesses of Mesa County for a fee of $0.65 per pound (as of January 1, 2021).
Business waste is accepted by appointment only.
We Accept Cash, Check or Credit/ Debit Cards.
|The following items will be accepted for a fee of $0.65 per pound:|
|* Cables/ Cords and Cell Phones will be accepted at no charge.|
- 2009- Accepted nearly 65 tons (129,455 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2010- Accepted nearly 90 tons (179,936 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2011- Accepted nearly 68 tons (135,165 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2012- Accepted nearly 53 tons (105,675 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2013- Accepted nearly 50 tons (99,132 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2014- Accepted nearly 66 tons (131,343 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2015- Accepted nearly 85 tons (170,728 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2016- Accepted nearly 122 tons (244,825 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2017- Accepted nearly 96 tons (191,760 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
- 2018- Accepted nearly 81 tons (162,710 pounds) of e-waste for recycling
For a list of e-waste recyclers registered with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/ewaste