Skip to main content

In order to request information about any service or function of Mesa County Animal Services, you must provide a request in writing to the Manager of Mesa County Animal Services. 

Please be specific about the information you are requesting so we provide you with the correct data. Once your request is received, Mesa County Animal Services may forward the information to the City of Grand Junction or Mesa County Attorney. 

In order to assist you with providing the information we need to research your request. Please use the Request for Information form located below. You can mail or email the request to Animal Services, deliver it to our shelter or fax it.

Animal Services Request for Information