Due to changes in Colorado legislation, the Mesa County Sheriff’s office will no longer provide fingerprint services for non-criminal submissions or to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
- Services are available through a CBI-approved vendor by appointment.
- Visit the Employment and Background Checks page on the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) website to schedule an appointment.
This does not include fingerprints required by the Sheriff’s Office.
Court-ordered photos and fingerprints
Mesa County Justice Center
125 North Spruce Street
Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
Other fingerprinting services
Ink fingerprinting is available on a walk-in basis at the Mesa County Sheriff's Office Records Lobby.
- Out-of-state and federal cards only
- Fee: $5.00 charge per card
We accept the following methods of payment to pay fees:
- Money order
- All major credit cards (with an additional fee)
Fingerprinting for concealed handgun permit applications
- Appointment required.
- To schedule an appointment, visit our Concealed Handgun Permit page to use the online application process.