Skip to main content

The Mesa County Useful Public Service Program (UPS) assigns and monitors clients required to complete public service work. Useful Public Service (UPS) is supported through client paid fees. 

Mesa County UPS has over 100 approved sites which provide restorative work to clients of all abilities and means. The program seeks out appropriate work sites to place clients and provides information and support to these sites.

You are welcome to fill out the attached participation form and send it to our office to make your sign up process a little easier.

Useful Public Service Participation Agreement


Helpful information